Learjet 40/40XR and Learjet 45/45XR
Evolved Maintenance Program
Introducing the Evolved Maintenance Program for the Learjet 40/40XR and Learjet 45/45XR. Through the incorporation of this Optional Service Bulletin, you can benefit from substantial savings in Direct Maintenance Costs (DMC) as well as improving your dispatch availability.
Reduce Costs and Improve Dispatch Availability
There are many benefits to the Evolved Maintenance Program for the Learjet 40/40XR and Learjet 45/45XR aircraft, they include:
- Average DMC savings of $130 per flight hour1
- 46 percent reduction in average labor hour costs1
- 245-days of increased dispatch availability1
- Inspection intervals that increase from 300-hours/12-months to 600-hours/36-months
- New web-based Learjet eINSPECTOR tool for managing the maintenance program
Calculate your savings now with the Evolved Maintenance Program Calculator.
See What it Means for You! Request a FREE Detailed Aircraft Analysis
Bombardier’s Maintenance Engineering team can conduct a detailed analysis on your aircraft at no cost. The following reports demonstrate a detailed analysis of the maintenance program and provide cost savings and ROI calculations for a Learjet 45 aircraft flying 180 flight hours, 325 flight hours or 600 flight hours.
Request a free analysis, send an email to: Learjet_mpe@aero.bombardier.com
For additional details on the Evolved Maintenance Program, please download AW05-001 and refer to our promotional brochure that can be downloaded here. You can also acquaint yourself with the Learjet eINSPECTOR tool by accessing the Online Manuals in the Technical Publications section of the CIC website.
Should you have any questions, please contact Learjet Maintenance Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Availability and To Order
Availability of the Optional Service Bulletins for the Evolved Maintenance Program for the Learjet 40/40XR and Learjet 45/45XR, SB40-5-01 and SB45-5-1 are now available.
• Aircraft Utilization rate 312 Flight Hours per Year, 60 Minute Flight Lengths (2013 Current Average Utilization)
• APU rates based on a utilization of 0.50 APU-Hr/FH
• Airframe Labor includes Scheduled Maintenance (Routine, Non-Routine, Panel Access, and Interior Access)
• Numbers are from the current Labor Model (2013 Model)
• Calculations do not include fleet operators
*Trademarks of Bombardier Inc. or its subsidiaries. **Data is based on 20-year participation in program.